FEEDLOT STRAINER POSTS
FEEDLOT CONCRETE POSTS
The barrier post that won’t rot or rust!
- Long lasting strong prestressed concrete posts
- Integrity of post will not deteriorate under moist or dry conditions
- Will not rot or be eaten by ants
- Quick to assemble and bolt together securely
- Posts all uniform in size with premade holes
- Easy to attach timber and metal rails
- Use standard gate and hinge systems
- Will not burn or rust
- Strong and driveable using standard post driver
Thread steel cable through evenly spaced 18mm holes
Tyre and concrete blocks surround the base of the post as an impact safety barrier when cleaning the yards.
Adjustable galvanised steel brackets for Post and Rail or Stay assembly.
STOCKYARD STRAINER POSTS
STOCKYARD CONCRETE POSTS
- Concrete Strainers are long-lasting solution for stockyards.
- Posts in 2.15m, 2.4m, and 3m lengths.
- Post and Bracket system is suitable for use with either Galvanized Cattle Rail or Round Rail.
- Easy to attach standard gate and hinge fittings.
- Built for tough conditions
STRAINER POST SPECIFICATION SHEETS
- CODE: SP01
- LENGTH: 2150mm (7ft)
- HOLES: 5 x 30 & 5 x 16mm Holes
- PRICES: From $39.00 each (ex GST)
- CODE: SP02
- LENGTH: 2400mm (8ft)
- HOLES: 11 x 16mm Holes
- PRICES: From $43.00 each (ex GST)
- CODE: SP04
- LENGTH: 3000mm (10ft)
- HOLES: 12 x 16mm Holes
- PRICES: From $62.00 each (ex GST)