Being fire resistant rot and termite resistant, Australian Concrete Fence Posts are a cost effective and long lasting alternative to traditional timber and steel fence posts. The concrete post is strong and durable consisting of two prestressed reinforcing strands and 40MPA concrete. Pre-drilled holes are for suitable for barb wire and plain wire or stock mesh and will save you time and money during installation as well!
Several versions of the fence post are available.
Most popular posts are
- FP01 (1.9m length with 5 Barb Holes and 10 small holes)
- FP03 (2.15m length with 5 Barb Holes and 10 small holes)
- FP04 (2,15m length with 4 Barb Holes and 1 small hole)
Used with our Strainer posts for end assemblies:
- SP01 – (2.15m length with 5 Barb Holes and 5 other holes)
- SP02 – (2.4m length with 11 predrilled holes)
Used these posts to make a