WILDLIFE BARRIER AND FERAL ANIMAL CONTROL FENCE POSTS
PRESTRESSED CONCRETE FENCE POSTS ARE MOST ROBUST SUPPORT FOR LONG LASTING FERAL ANIMAL CONTROL AND WILDLIFE PROTECTION BARRIER FENCES.
We invite you to consider quality Australian Concrete Posts when planning your community wildlife barrier fences and property feral animal control fences.
Australian Concrete Posts Pty Ltd (ACP) are the biggest and most reliable manufacturer of prestressed concrete posts. ACP supply numerous civil, rural and commercial projects in NSW and QLD.
Build wildlife fences using Australian Concrete Posts for a long lasting, low maintenance wildlife barrier;
- Strong and Durable, Prestressed 40MPA Concrete
- Posts are Resistant to Rot, Fire and Termites
- Posts Will Not Rust or Warp
- Effective in Harsh, Unstable and Uneven Terrain
- Concrete Posts available in 2.4mt and 3mt lengths
- Evenly spaced holes to tie on mesh, fibre and wire
- ACP posts meet stringent NSW Main Roads and Maritime Specifications
- They are manufactured in special 40MPA Certified Concrete Mix
- Prestressed with 5.05mm High Tensile Reinforcing Strands
- Consistently spaced and sized predrilled holes
- Ideal to attach mesh and wire
- Strict quality control, we are a reliable supplier and can arrange prompt delivery to any location
WILDLIFE BARRIER CONCRETE FENCE POSTS
WILDLIFE BARRIER CONCRETE POSTS
- Concrete posts are long-lasting solution for wildlife and feral animal barrier fences.
- Posts in 1.8m, 2.05m, 2.4m, and 3m lengths.
- Post and Bracket system is suitable for use with either Galvanized Cattle Rail, Round Rail or timber rail.
- Easy to attach standard gate and hinge fittings.
- Built for tough conditions